Monday, October 8, 2007

First day jitters

Welcome to my very first blog! It seems overwhelming, this task to discover just what carbon footprinting is and how I'm contributing to the slow destruction of my planet. How can we get the word out to change our habits NOW to benefit those that will come after us? Is it hard to do, figuring out what our carbon footprint is? Please follow along with me on my journey to help define this concept, and to try to eliminate or slow down the footprints we are making on a daily basis. I look forward to sharing with you what I've learned during this process. I hope to find websites, books and articles on carbon footprinting so we all can become better aware.

2 comments:

EarthSteward said...

Good luck with this blog. It is a topic of critical importance to all of us and all who come after us. The addage "leave the place a little better than when you arrived" applies. One world, one family. Peace and love to you.

Kim said...

Thanks...I'll need all the luck I can get...oh and links, information, etc. Keep checking back!